CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Something Summer! ~WINNERS

Hi everyone!!

Well it worked!  You all stamped gorgeous summer creations and now summer is officially here!!! School is out, we have a few straight days with temperatures in the 80's and everyone is BBQ'ing dinner!!!
So thank you!!!!!


A big thanks to Irina from LaLa Land Crafts as well!!  The DT loved using those fabby summer stamps and I know every one is excited to see who won the gift certificate.  I won't keep you in suspense any longer, our random winner is.....

Here are your random numbers:
193 
Timestamp: 2010-06-25 13:28:00 UTC

That would be...#193 - Susie! Congrats! Please contact me, Erin, and I'll get you in touch with Irina so you can start shopping!

Now onto the top 5.  We had a tough time this week, as all of the entries were top notch!  But we finally decided on...


Congrats ladies!!!  Please take your badge from the sidebar!!!

See you soon for a brand new challenge!!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Oh wow! So chuffed I've won! Thanks you! Susie x

Mary C said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am thrilled that you picked my card as one of your top five! It means so much to me!!!!