CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RAK Hop, Can you join in?????

I'm calling on all my stamping friends to once again bring some joy and smiles to a little girl who really needs them.  Her name is Bella Tucker and she was in gymnastics with my eldest daughter.  Although they were not in the same class, as Bella is a bit older (8 years old), it's a close community and we'd always stay to watch "the big girls" when we could.

Bella developed a serious illness on Easter.  Although the survival rate was very low, she was a brave fighter and made it through a 5 day coma.  Unfortunately, she lost her arms and legs to the disease.  You can read the story in depth at http://www.bellatucker.org/.

I am looking to host 4 small blog hops.  The last hop I hosted had over 50 people and it was long, I thought this was it would be easier for people to participate and to keep the awareness going all month long.

The hops will begin at 12noon EST on Tuesday June 22, 29 and July 6 and 13.  I was thinking of drawing a small prize winner on each of the Mondays and then a grand prize winner on July 20.  I was hoping to have about 15 people in each hop. 

So I am looking for hoppers, blog candy donations and for you to pass this message along to anyone you can.  Anything you can do to help to spread the word, help Bella or help the hop just let me know at this address please ebailey1000@yahoo.com

People can contact me to be part of a hop at this address ebailey1000@yahoo.com.  People can sign up for 1 hop or any combination of the 4.  Your card can be new or old, just as long as you can mail it to bring a smile to Bella. 

Once I get prizes and players lined up, I'll email everyone with dates, blog hop orders and badges.

I think that is it for now, except for the first of many GIANT THANK YOUS!!!!  This is one of the most amazing communities and I know we can bring Bella some sunshine. 

Thank you!!!
Erin
www.scrapstampandbemerry.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gesture.

Unknown said...

Shelly's Images would be happy to donate some images to be used as blog candy. You can email me at shelly@shellysimages.com if you like. I will also email you. :)

Amy Wing said...

Gauche Alchemy will participate in the hop and donate a $10 gift certificate to our store. I'll have one of my team contact you.

SoulSEEMovie said...

live22โบนัส100 เครดิตฟรี เล่นง่าย ได้จริง slot online
https://www.live22easy.com/

RoseSlot2020 said...


เล่นเกม slot online สล็อต แจกเครดิตฟรี โบนัสเพียบ
https://www.live22easy.com/