CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Digi Somethings ~WINNERS and Top 5

Wow, another fantastic turn out for our challenge last week! Thank you all for giving the Go Digi challenge a try and supporting all those digital companies out there! Big HUGE thanks to our 5 sponsors last week too!

The winner's of the prizes are, as chosen by random.org....
Here are your random numbers:
208
45
143
106
185
Timestamp: 2010-06-11 12:37:43 UTC

Bugaboo Stamps prize winner:
208 Denise

Di's Digi Stamps prize winner:
45 Lori

Meljen's Designs prize winner:
143 Crystal D

Some Odd Girl prize winner:
106 Patricia Garcia

Stamping Dragon prize winner:
185 Ceal

Congrats to each of you! Please contact Denise to claim your prize! If your prize is a digi stamp of your choice, please include your choice in your email to me as it will speed up the process of getting you your prize! Thanks!

Now on to the Top 5 Stampers as chosen by our DT members....

#20 Annika

#37 Debbie

#155 Donna

#233 Sylvia

#235 Hanna Nilssen

Way to go ladies!!!!  Please grab our top 5 badge for your sidebar!!!

See you all soon for another Stamp Something challenge!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What fab cards ladies!!! The DT team did a perfect choice!!

Sylvia Blum said...

Oh my gosh.. I'm so excited! Thanks sooo much for choosing one of my cards to in the Top 5 *woohoo*

And congrats to the other ladies and to the winners!!!

Anonymous said...

Wiihoo, thanks so much for selecting my card as one of the top 5. I'm honoured to put the badge on my blog.
Hugs /Hanna

Crystal said...

oooh Thanks! It's the first time I've ever won anything in a challenge, so excited! Now I just have to decide on the images! :)

Ceal said...

can't believe I won My email is ceal331@gmail.com