CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Something Layered ~ WINNER and Top 5

Hi all!

Oh my word....over 400 entries for this Something Layered challenge! That's a Stamp Something record for sure, wonder if we can do it again next week! Thank you ALL for joining in with this challenge! And a big thanks again to Karen's Doodles for sponsoring!

The winner of the Karen's Doodles digi stamp prize, as chosen by random.org, is...
Here are your random numbers:
272 
Timestamp: 2010-04-22 23:39:31 UTC

That would be Helen! Congrats to you, please contact Denise and I will get your info over to Karen for you to claim your prize. 

Choosing the Top 5 Stampers is always a tough decision, but this week was even harder because of the overwhelming amount of entries. Narrowing 414 entries down to just 5 was quite the task, but our DT has chosen the following entries...
34 Kimmi
86 Hanna
146 Grace N
225 Sandra Maclean
353 Desire F

Congrats ladies!!!  Please add our badge to your sidebar!! 
See you all soon for the next Stamp Something Challenge!!!  Think we can top 400 again?????

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oooh...I won...yay!
Thanks so much for the fun challenge...I'll email you my details now! :0)
Helen x

Kimmi said...

Wooo Hooooo! Thank you for picking me as one of your Top 5... I'm off to place your lovely blinkie on my blog!

Hugs

Kimmi xx