CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Something Layered ~ CHALLENGE

Happy Friday and Welcome to another Stamp Something challenge!

We are very happy you've joined us today and we hope you'll join us again and again! We want to give a big shout out and thank you to our participants from the Stitch Something challenge last week! Awesome creations once again! Congrats to our Top 5 and random winner too! And a big thanks again to Paper Jewels for their generous sponsorship!

This week our challenge is "Something Layered" and that can be interpreted however you like! You can layer on lots of embellishments, or use lots of layers of paper, or layer images together using various masking or digital layering techniques. Just have fun stamping something layered!

This week we have a new sponsor with us, Karen's Doodles! Karen's Doodles is a digital stamp shop! We are thrilled to have Karen with us and we are very thankful for her sponsorship! She generously gave the SS DT some images to create with this week as well. And the winner of this challenge will receive....
3 digital stamps/images from Karen's Doodles!

To join in the fun, be sure to have your creation linked using the linky feature below by 7pm EST on Thursday, April 22nd. We will announce the random prize winner and Top 5 Stampers on Friday morning the 23rd right before the new challenge posts! And to add some fun, why not use a Karen's Doodles image if you have one! We know Karen would love to see your creations using her images. :)

Please remember to create a NEW project and to link back to Stamp Something in your post! Thanks!

Happy stamping something layered!


23 comments:

Edith said...

Hi! I love to add many layers on my cards. Great challenge!

valen said...

Hello, love your DT cards!!

Unknown said...

Lovely DT cards
Christine x

Joynana said...

What the DT has done is wonderful. Thanks for a great challenge.

Jackie said...

Fab DT cards :o)
Jackie xx

Kimmi said...

I've entered twice, I hope this is ok. Thanks again for all the inspiration! Love all the layers!!

Kimmi x

Shelly said...

Hi Girls! Thanks for a great challenge... super DT cards for this weeks challenge!
Shelly ;)

Helen said...

Fab challenge & gorgeous DT cards!
I've been trying all morning to find the Linky thing...but am giving up now...so here's a link to my card
Helen x

Helen said...

Have managed to add my link now.
Helen x

Edith said...

I am not sure if I can add a second card... Anyway, I love this challenge! Thanks for the opportunity:)

Carol Hurlock said...

Great challenge...I love lots of layers on a card! Thanks.

Beverley said...

Great challenge...and the DT gave some wonderful inspiration...thanks for sharing.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Mary said...

Hi. I just added my card into the inlinks tool. But when I linked it for some reason it linked back to your blog. Not sure why. ???? That was entry #331. So I added my name again on #332 and it has the correct link back to my blog. Not sure if you can fix it or not. But I wanted to bring it to your attention.

Mary

Julie-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie-Ann said...

Thanks for the challenge, I think I've linked but my name isnt showing so hey ho and all that.
Anyway it's here :)

Heidi-Mari said...

Hello!
I love playing with layers!
Have a blessed week.

Giovana said...

Great challenge! I linked my creation, but I can't see it. Just in case, here it is:

http://giovana-believe.blogspot.com/2010/04/thank-you_21.html

Giovana

Cor* said...

Not sure if I got linked. I cant' see my name anywhere. Just in case.
http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/2010/04/karens-doodles.html Thanks

Anonymous said...

my link isn't showing up either, although when I try to enter it again it says I'm already linked!
Here it is...
http://expressionswithheart.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/magnolia-spring-kit/

Edith said...

I couldn't resist! This is my second entry. There are always layers on my cards:)

Giovana said...

I made another card and my card is not showing again, :( , but I will leave my link in here, I hope it's Ok.

http://giovana-believe.blogspot.com/2010/04/may-your-birthday.html

Giovana

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Hi ladies, I can't see if my submisson is finished as I can't see it. Can you please check this out?

http://creatiefonline.blogspot.com/2010/04/queen-for-day.html

That's my link, just to be sure!

Warmest greetings, Renata

Ash said...

Hello,

I know the submissions are closed now.... But since I made my card with this challenge in mind & got delayed by my Inter-'nerd't.... I request u to kindly come over & check out my card..... Layered Somethings Here