CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sketch Something ~CHALLENGE~

Good Morning!!!!!  We're so happy you're able to join us for another fun Stamp Something Challenge today.  But first I want to say thanks to our sponsor from last week's Charmed challenge... Bunny Zoe Crafts.  And thank YOU for playing along!!!  Everyone's projects were so charming :)  Congrats to our winner and top 5 stampers this week!!  Keep scrolling to see if you're on the list!!!


Now for this week's challenge....Today is the last Friday in April, so you know what that means....SIMON SAYS!!!!!! is back as our sponsor!!! WOOHOO!!  What's new this week at Simon Says????  Well, LOTS!!  They are doing gorgeous Special Collection Magnolia pre-orders and have tons of new Tim Holtz Products!!!!  They are generously offering a 20$ gift certificate for our random winner!  And as always, Heidi pays the shipping too!!!! 

Now for the challenge!!  It's a sketch created by our very own super-talented Denise!!!!

Feel free to flip it, rotate it, re-size and add embellies as you wish.  Just please make sure the original sketch is still visible.  Have fun with it!!!  You can combine it with as many challenges as you like, just please make sure it's a new creation.

Please leave a DIRECT link to your NEW creation below using the linky feature by 7pm ET Thursday, May 6th.

Have fun sketching something!

7 comments:

Heide said...

I really do like this sketch and I do have a TAG for you:

My Tag.

Thx for looking

Heide

Susan said...

Great sketch! I am a new follower and I have put your button on my blog!
Susan :)

Beverley said...

Great challenge and fantastic DT inspiration...I had fun.

stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Pam said...

Thanks for this challenge!
Pam H.

Tami said...

I'm late but here is my card

http://teamgingerbread.blogspot.com/2010/05/moms-day-card-in-pink-and-brown.html

Shelly said...

Oh I'm late... I made my card Wednesday but just managed to get it on my blog! Great sketch Denise... and I love the little horse on your card! If you want to take a peek at mine HERE it is! Thanks for the DT inspiration :)
Shelly x

Linda said...

I know I am a bit late in posting my card but here is the link to it anyway.

http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/05/stamp-something-color-throwdown-digital.html