CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Something from Summer Vacation~ CHALLENGE

Good Morning!!!

Thank you to everyone who "charmed" us with your work last week!! Everything was gorgeous!! A big thanks to Elaine from Quixotic as well for sponsoring such a fun week!!

This week we thought with summer unfortunately winding down, we should look back at the fun times we had. So we want to see projects inspired from something from your summer vacation. Take inspiration from somewhere you went, someone you visited, something you saw or anything at all that reminds you of summer!!!! Cards, layouts, and altered items are always
welcome!!

We opened our Stamp Something "prize vault" for a scrummy stash of candy this week!! We have 3 adorable clear stamp sets for our winner. The DT was able to use them as well, you can check those out in the next post!

For your chance at winning, simply add your DIRECT LINK to a new project using the Mr. Linky below by 7pm ET Thursday, August 20th.

Good luck, let's see something you did this summer!!!!!



16 comments:

Heidi said...

Ok, I am joining in on this fun, it has been awhile. I tried the Mr Linky and it looks like I am entered but it is not showing on the challenge blog. So here is my entry:

http://heidishappystamping.blogspot.com/2009/08/lets-catch-up.html

LisaMarie said...

I added mine on Mr.Linky. Thanks for the awesome challenge.

http://countrycraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking!
LisaMarie

Sharon said...

I added mine to Mr Linky. I actually already had this card posted but it was my end of the summer bash card!! Thanks for the chance to play!!

a portland granny said...

I added mine to Mr. Linky. Thanks for the grand examples!

here is mine

http://sassafrasandgingerbread.blogspot.com/2009/08/at-beach-and-something-from-summer.html

Bee said...

Great DT examples and lovely theme (I'm definately not ready to let go of summer yet!)
Extra link to my card
- Crafts By Bee

Alex said...

great cards from DT!
Like to play with this theme!
Extralink to my card in case mr. linky isn´t working
Hugs, Alex

Janeyc49 said...

Great cards - hope my link works :)

Anne H. said...

Great challenge and the samples from the DT are gorgeous.
I have made three ATC, you can see them HERE.
Anne -:)

Paula said...

thanks for this challenge, really had fun doing it
Paula x

stephanne said...

Beautiful samples and a nice twist on the typical summer challenge. I had fun playing along with you all this time around!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

Jackie said...

Great cards from the DT :o)
I have entered my offering into Mr Linky, good luck everyone :o)
Jackie xx

rudie2shoes said...

I've entered my card. I'm #47! :) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1451516?&cat=500&ppuser=222459

Beverly G said...

A lot of swimming in the sun! You've got a great DT! very talented, enjoy the samples. Looking forward to next time.
Thanks

Denimo said...

So glad you provided this challenge as we won't be able to do summery cards too much longer! Thanks all!!!

My try

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

My summer vacation was in Key West so my card is based on that. This was a great challenge and I enjoyed thinking back over my lazy vacation days! The DT samples are so wonderful. In case Mr. Linky is also on vacation, Here’s my entry.

Anonymous said...

these are Beautiful samples and a nice twist on the typical summer challenge...great
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step