CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Animal Somethings - CHALLENGE

Morning Everyone!

Hope you've all had a great week. Wow, what an awesome turn out for our Birthday Somethings Challenge last week. THANK YOU to all of you who played along with us! And another BIG thanks to SNR for awesome magazine subscription prize!

This week we are challenging you to create some Animal Somethings! We want to see some cute and sweet and funny animal images on your creations this week! We have a great new sponsor this week......Photobucket

Wendy aka Looby Lou created Digital Delights a magical place filled with my little digi creations from all walks of life. She has a wonderful collection of digi images including a new farm animal collection!! Wendy generously donated the adorable new critters for the DT to play with this week!! Check out their samples in the next post!! Wendy also kindly donated a great prize for our random winner this week...a
ten dollar gift certificate to her shop!! How fun is that???



We also are starting something special this week at Stamp Something!! In addition to our random winner the team is going to choose the top 5 stampers each week!!

All you need to do to be entered for both the random candy and the top 5 stampers is leave a DIRECT LINK to your NEW project using Mr. Linky below by 7pm ET Thursday, September 3rd!!

Let's see what animals you're stamping today!!!

ETA: Hi all it's Erin. Please follow this link to my blog to see how you can help my neighbor just by sending a card. Thanks so much.

14 comments:

Debs said...

oops!! think i linked twicw by mistake... Sorry!!

Juut said...

I love animal stamps and I used a brand new High Hopes stamp, so the inspiration was just there.

Thanks for this great challenge.

Paula said...

thanks so much for the lovely challenge and beautiful cards by the DT xx

Maria Matter said...

The samples are wonderful!
I'm linked!
blessings, Maria

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Linky done :D

Dorothy said...

What cute samples! Maybe I will win some of the great stamps.
Thanks for the challenge.
My card is in my SCS gallery.
Dorothy / etsdas

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on SCS said...

Thanks so much for this Challenge - it was heaps of fun. Been great to check out everyone else's lovely cards too. I love animals and esp. love the Margaret Sherry designs by Penny Black, and hope you like my card using one of these stamps :-)

Pop's Cards said...

Brilliant theme this week i have used glow bugs as my anilmals hugs pops x

Irene said...

Thank you for such a fantatic challange, I love animals.
Gorgeous DT cards.

luv
irene
xxxx

Pipertäjä (Finland) said...

I'm taking part of this challenge for the first time. Hope you like my 2 pocket card. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh those animal creations are so adorable! :) I had fun with this one!! It's in Mister Linky. THANKS!

Julie-Ann said...

hello
i would just like to say what a fabby blog you have, and a very talented design team, great challenge, had to take part
happy crafting, julie-anne

Mandy said...

hi, This is my first ever challenge that i have entered, my card is on my blog and have left it with Mr linky!!
Mandy xx

Chris said...

I know it's late but I had this challenge in mind when I made the card, but I couldn't get it posted till after the challenge was over.