CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Birthday Somethings~ CHALLENGE

A happy hot Friday to you all!

Thanks for join our challenge last week and sharing a bit of your summer vacation with us!! It was fun seeing what everyone has been up to this summer and how beautifully it turns into a card or other project!

We have a new challenge for you today. A very special little boy turns 6 today!!! So in his honor, we'd like to see some birthday somethings! Fun and easy and always great to have a birthday card handy!!!

We also have a new sponsor this week!!! It is SNR magazine and editor Anne House!!! Here is a bit about SNR and their forum Card Universe....

Scrapbook News and Review is a one of the fastest growing, exciting online magazines in the paper crafting community. Dedicated to all things paper, including scrap booking, card making, stamping, digital, hybrid, altered and mixed media, SNR is a wonderfully comprehensive resource. Unlike print magazine, our online format allows us to host dynamic content, such as original video, slide shows and more, from within the magazine itself. This makes for an exciting and interactive reader experience. With the amazing amount of monthly content, Scrapbook News and Review Magazine is like getting 4 magazines in one, and all for one low price.

In addition, SNR is proud to host the Card Universe. This an online mega resource for the card making and stamping enthusiast, that includes a video library, tutorials, a sketch library, interactive groups, and so much more. If you love stamps and card making, you will love your time at the Card Universe. We invite you to visit both SNR and the Card Universe, today.

SNR has generously donated a fabulous prize to our winner, a 3 months subscription to SNR magazine!!! Pretty cool huh!

Simply leave a direct link to your new card using the Mr. Linky feature by 7pm Thursday, August 27th for your chance to be our random winner!!! Also, SNR Magazine is looking for Birthday themed creations for their October issue, so why not submit your Stamp Something entry to SNR's magazine call. If you want to submit, please send your project photos and details to Anne directly.

Happy stamping!!


22 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Hi Don't know if mr linky is working, but great DT samples,

Here are my entries.
http://justtracys.blogspot.com/2009/08/stamp-something.html

Tracyxxx

Dianne said...

Thank you for this challenge. I love birthdays.

I entered through Mister Linky, but just in case.

Here is my entry

I am also giving away blog candy if anyone is interested.

cheryl said...

great DT samples love cheryl xxxx

Chris said...

I made a cirthday card for me, I thought I saw use pink and grey when I was setting up for this but now I don't, most be another challenge. oh well....

Anonymous said...

Boy this was perfect timing. Great samples this week, thanks for the wonderful inspiration ladies. I've been working on birthday cards all this week, so timing was great for this challenge. I started with a little boy card last saturday and will have one each day through this next Sunday. Hope ya'll like them.

Paula said...

beautiful work Team!!

thankyou for the inspiration x

Darlene said...

Another wonderful challenge!! Great samples ladies ... you are always there to inspire us!! Seems there is some concern about Mr. Linky ... so even though I did upload thru Linky, here is my creation: http://darscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2009/08/basic-grey-stamp-something-challenges.html
Thanks again!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Lisa T said...

Fun challenge! I posted with Mr. Linky, too, but just in case...

Birthday Tilda

Paula said...

Thanks for the fun Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Julie.G said...

here is my entry...I entered thru Mr Linky...just in case....

MY CARD

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Ahh I'm happy to have found this blog - I love the DT's work, and the challenges are fun!
My first Linky here done :)
Thank you!
Chupa xx

dawnmercedes said...

Here's mine!

http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com/2009/08/finally.html

Karen said...

Thanks for the challenge. ;)
Hugs,
Karen.

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for this Birthday Challenge.
my card
Hugs Kerstin

Juanita said...

Fun challenge!

Annie said...

Haven't entered for a while but always look and try to join in. Thanks for continuing to provide such great challenges.

Ann xxx

Sally said...

Great theme this week, and gorgeous DT cards.
Here’s my entry
Sally. x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Great DT work everyone x
I think I've managed to put mine on Mr Linky but not sure it worked. I hope my card is ok...it's here ... just incase Mr Linky doesn't show you the way!! :)

tiggertastic said...

uploaded mine
http://tiggertastic.blogspot.com/2009/08/this-is-my-entry-into.html

Denimo said...

Fun challenge ladies! We can all use time to make birthday cards!
THANKS! Denise

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Just in case Mr. Linky has issues...

Here is my card