CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Recipe Somethings ~ CHALLENGE

What a great birthday challenge we had last week! Thanks to everyone who participated and to Starving Artistamps for donating that awesome blog candy!!!

This week's challenge is Recipe Somethings. Create a project about recipes. It can be a favorite food recipe, a recipe for a perfect day, or whatever the word "recipe" brings to mind. Get creative with this challenge, the possibilities are endless! Our DT has some creative interpretations of this challenge, check out their samples below! :) Including a sample from our newest DT member, Marcea.

Our challenge this week is hosted by our friend Jessica from Jessica Lynn Originals. They are launching their new stamp line on Jan 31, 2009. Here's a bit about their stamps...

JessicaLynnOriginal Clear Stamps are perfect for almost every occasion. They not only are perfect for those heartfelt gifts that you create; but they make perfect gifts for friends and family.

The high quality clear stamps are easy to wash with water or with baby wipes. The best part about Jessica Lynn Original clear stamps and clear blocks is that you can place the image where you need it. With traditional blocks you have to judge, and hope. With our stamps and blocks you will see where the image is going. They are a great purchase, because they are something you can use over & over again! The sizes are the size block that each stamp would fit on; the block is not included with the stamps. You will always be able to adjust the stamps for an accurate position.

Clear Polymer stamps need no adhesive - they adhere with static cling. Can be stamped individually or combined on a larger clear block to make up your unique design.


One lucky participant in this week's challenge will receive a $25.00 gift certificate for Jessica Lynn Originals. Isn't that great?!?! All you need to do is leave a comment on THIS POST by 7pm ET Thursday, January 29 with the link to your Recipe Something and you'll be entered into the drawing, just in time for the new release stamps!!!

Most importantly, have fun!!




17 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wow - I can't believe I'm the first to leave my link, and my comment.... Great DT Cards Ladies! Love them all!
hugs
Lynda =)

Anonymous said...

wow what a great opportunity! thanks for the chance..i know number 2 never gets picked but hey..worth a shot!!

Hazel said...

Lovely work from the team. I've done a card here - it might be a bit of a cheat because it uses a digital image, not a stamp - hope that's OK

Marlou McAlees said...

hi ladies, beautfiful cards :) I have one too over on my blog

http://scrappingwithlove.blogspot.com/

Marlou :) x

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fun challenge! Actually I get hungry now.
Head over to my blog to check out my sweet card.
Thanks for offering such a great price! Hope 4 is my lucky number!

Felicia said...

This challenge was so fun and it came at just the right time for me!! I had a recipe project to do for my mom so this worked perfect. Thanks for the challenge!

Anonymous said...

I have mine done..
hope this meets the challenge
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1206385?cat=500&ppuser=92434
Thanks
Debbie

Gina said...

Hi! This is my first time posting to a challenge here and I'm excited. I love this! I hope everyone has a great week!

Here's my card: http://jonesingtocraft.blogspot.com/2009/01/coffee-and-friends.html

Hayley said...

What a fab challenge its made me do something I've wanted to do for ages. Thanks

Els G. said...

Great challenge and great DT cards!
It's the first time I entered this challenge. I hope you'll like my card.
Els
x

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Great challenge. I actually did something other than a card.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Hi Everyone! I combined this challenge with the sketch on PTW. Here it is:

http://jannascreativeoutlet.blogspot.com/2009/01/stamp-something-and-ptw-challenges.html

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT and great challenge.

Here's my entry. Michele x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the Mr Linky thing hope you like my card, HAzel xox Here's Mine!

lilscrappers said...

Hi, I left my url again...as I wasn't sure it works from PCP...so I started a blog so I could play along! Hope this works out well!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I know I am late, but i tried. i had every intention of submitting my card earlier this week. Thanks for the challenge. It was fun!

http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/01/recipe-somethings-challenge.html

Gina Lindsay said...

This was a goon incentive to get started on some family cookbooks started. Great examples!