CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Something Embellished ~ Winner and Top 5

Big thanks to all who joined us last week for our Favorite Embellishments challenge. It's always fun to see what everyone likes to use to spice up our projects. Big thanks also to our challenge sponsor Sugar Nellie!

The winner of the 4 Sugar Nellie stamps, as chosen by random.org is...

Here are your random numbers:

61 

Timestamp: 2011-07-29 07:52:02 UTC


The lucky girl this week is Carol aka Chocolate Crafts and Bears, Oh My !




Congrats! Please contact Denise or Erin to claim your prize!


And the Top 5 stampers for this challenge are...
#13 - Mindy Baxter and her yummy treat box that looks good enough to eat!
#61 - Gingerbear y8 CarolH with her beautiful vintage card with all the pretty pearls
#114 - Iruha with her beautiful gift box
#157 - Nina with her black and white ATC creations
#216 - Chris C with her bright and cheerful card

Congrats to each of you, please grab the code from our sidebar to add our Top 5 badge to your blogs.

We'll be back soon with an all new challenge!


3 comments:

iruha said...

wow, thanks a lot!

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited. I see my name here twice. I just emailed Denise. Thank you so very much. What a way to start my day!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Nina said...

Oh, what fun that you picked my ATC`s as top 5!! Thank you so much :)
Hugs, Nina.