CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

July Digi Day ~ Winners and top 5!

Morning all~

Here are the winners and this week's top 5!!!!
Here are your random numbers:
121 58 39 209 286
Timestamp: 2011-07-08 12:03:26 UTC


Crafty Pad

Delicious Doodles

Digi Doodles

Robyn's Fettish

Sassy Studios

WooHoo...Please contact Denise AND Erin for your prizes

And the top 5  this week is...

Amazing creations ladies, please grab your badge from our sidebar!!
See you all soon for another fun challenge :)

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for picking in your top 5, its really my crappy day so much better,
H xx

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Congrats to all! Thank you for picking me as one of the lucky ones! happy weekend! :D

Hugs, Hege

Frances said...

Thanks for the Top 5 award, Congratulations to all the winners! hugs, Frances.

Katie said...

Congrats to all! Thanks so much for the Top 5 pick!
xx Katie

Tracey Manderson said...

Wowzers Thanks guys for picking me in the top 5, there were lots of great entries. Congrats to everyone else!
Hugs
Tracey

Joanne Gilch said...

Woohooo! 121 must be my lucky number. Thank you, random number picker!!!! Let me go check out the next challenge.....right now!!!!
Thank you to SS, too!!

Mau xx said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much My new lucky no. has to be 59 now.
I am so chuffed have contacted you.
Hugs Mau xx

Rene said...

What a lovely surprise!
I've contacted you!
Thanks so much!
No 286 aka ctgirl
Rene