CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Stamp Something ,, Recipe Challenge Winner and top 5

Thanks for all your fabulous entries to our Recipe Challenge :-) It is always difficult to choose the top 5 from so many gorgeous creations but here are what really stood out this week :-)

In numerical order

#2 SARAH
#36 IRIS
#44 JENNY SABINE
#46 MARY LOU
# 77 CHRISTI HICKS

Congratulations Ladies! Please grab your top 5 badge from the sidebar!

Now for the lucky winner of the Funky Kits £10 voucher

Here are your random numbers:

65

Timestamp: 2011-04-29 06:59:34 UTC

The lucky girl is Nicki Byrne


Congratulations! Please contact Denise or Erin to claim your prize.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card as one of the Top 5. I will display the badge with pride.
Jenny Sabine

Christina Hicks said...

Awesome I am so proud to be a top 5. I am off to add the badge to my blog right now. Congratulations other 4 and Nicki!

Mary Lou said...

Woo hoo~~ I am tickled and proud to be selected in your top 5~~Smiles :) Honored to display badge!!
Congrats to all other winners!
Hugz

Nikki Byrne said...

Wow thanks for the win of the voucher. How do I contact Erin? could you send me an e-mail please? Thanks Mine is nikki-burt@tiscali.co.uk