CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Digi Day!!!

Please scroll down to see the winner and Top 5 Stampers from last week's challenge. 
Hello all and a happy Friday to you!!!!!!  Big thanks to Simon Says for another fabulous Simon challenge!!

Now it's the first Friday in April, so that means it's Digi Day...No Joke it really is again already!!!!!

So you know what to do right????  Just use something digi (an image, some paper whatever...) on your creation!!!! 

As usual, we have a ton of amazing sponsors with us this week, they are.................

Welcome to Digital Delights, a magical place filled with little digi creations from all walks of life. We have a wide range of digital stamps which are delivered straight to your email 24/7!
In addition we also have a growing range of "Delightful Piecings" which are paper pieced files designed to be used with your cutting machines or for hand cutting.
Fancy a new blog makeover, header or new watermark, then stop by our sister site Delightful Custom blogs.

The Digital Delights prize is:
3 digis of the winner's choice!


Digi Doodle Shop is the results of a mother and daughter’s love for the arts and crafts.  It was started just a couple of months ago with a little more than 100 stamps, and has since then grown to over 250 stamps - now available. 
Joy (the mother of this team) designs realistic images, while I (Judy aka/daughter) love the “fun side of life”, and create images with cartoon flair.  Having these two complimenting styles have enabled Digi Doodle Shop to offer just about any type of stamp.  Plus, we also offer “custom made stamps”, and blog designs.  Our best work comes from request, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, just send us an email and before long you’ll see it in the shop. 
It is a real honor and pleasure to sponsor Stamp Something, and we look forward to seeing all the amazing creations.  We thank the design team for their incredible creations, and wish all the participants the very best of luck in this challenge.
Thank you so much for having us, and again the very best of luck to all of you.
Sincerely,
Judy and Joy
The Digi Doodle prize is:
a 10$ Gift Certificate!


Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family.  Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!
The Meljen's Designs prize is:
4 digital stamps of the winner's choice!



 The Paper Shelter

If you're looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your paper-crafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter has what you're looking for!

The Paper Shelter offers a catalog of high quality digi stamps with many different kind of options and multitude of themes. The stamps are available in standard black and white line art as well as in pre colored format, both in JPG and PNG format to suit your paper crafting or digital stamping needs.


The Paper Shelter Prize:
$15 Gift Certificate 
 
 
Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy! 
Sassy Studios prize is:
your choice of 4 digi images!

digital stamps
Hi! Kristy owner/designer of Some Odd Girl Digital Stamps here! I am thrilled to be sponsoring Stamp Something! 

Some Odd Girl is the place to find fun and quirky digis that I know you will love! Some Odd Girl was inspired by two great friends who are such dolls! They took one of my pencil drawings and made it into red rubber and that act of generosity spiraled into what you see today. I am a married FTWM of 2 who has a hubby who not only loves me but supports my crafting and my site as my IT guy. What more could a girl want? I am an artist born who started out with pencils then acrylics and now scrapbook and am a cardmaker. I design things that I love and hope you have as much fun with our stamps as we do! 

Some Odd Girl Prize:
4 digital stamps of the winner's choice

Whimsie Doodles

Whimsie Doodles is so excited to be sponsoring the Stamp Something challenge! In March of 2009 Melyssa Connolly, artist and owner, began turning her whimsical hand-drawn images into digital files for sale online. Whimsie Doodles' digital stamp line features images that range from cute little boys and girls, to punny stuff, and everything in-between. We enjoy sharing lots of samples on our company blog where we also post weekly challenges and tutorials.
Special Offer for your Fans:
A special offer for Stamp Something Fans - use the discount code StampS10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today(April 1).
The Whimsie Doodle Prize is...
A $10 Gift Certificate to the Whimsie Doodles Online Store


Please leave your DIRECT LINK to your NEW creation using the froggy below by 7pm EST Thursday, April 7 for your chance at one of the 7 prizes and being named one of the top 5!!!
Have fun with your digi's!!!!




9 comments:

faithnme said...

Love this challenge and GREAT JOB by the DT

Hugs

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Fab Challenge and wonderful Dt cards, Hugs, Teresa x

Anouk said...

Thanx for the challenge! Can't wait for next week!!

Linda S said...

Great challenge and inspiration from the DT!!

happyglitzygirl said...

Great DT cards and challenge, couldn't find the linky thing, so here is mine, blessings Hilde
http://happyglitzygirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/challengesanonoyme-scrapper-ollcb.html

Susie Little said...

Blue froggy doesn't want to play so here is my card!

Susie xx

Paper Bagley said...

Thank-you for the challenge...so many beautiful pieces of art...Tootsie

Legitimate Data Entry said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

tiffany jewelry said...

Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.