CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Photo Inspiration Somethings ~Winner and Top 5~

Wow ladies!!!  You were all certainly inspired by our photo last week!!!  Hundreds of fabulous cards for us to peek at!!!
A big thanks to Jenny from Paper Jewels for sponsoring another fabulous week!!!!
Now for the winners!!
Our top 5 as chosen by the team is.........

And now for our random winner as chosen by random.org..........
Here are your random integers, generated with replacement:
117 
Timestamp: 2010-08-12 23:36:45 UTC
that is 117  Iren
Congrats everyone!!!!  Iren, contact me, Erin, and I'll get you all the details on your Paper Jewels prize.  The top 5 ladies can grab our badge in the sidebar!!!

See you all soon for another fun challenge!!!!

6 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to all you lucky ones
hugs angelique

downrightcrafty said...

Congratulations to the other chosen top four and thank you ladies for choosing me as one of the top five, will display my badge with pride
Hugs Kate xx

Iren said...

Oh my am I the lucky one? So fun :) Thanks alot :) I will try to find out were to find You now ;)

Hugs Iren

Maya said...

Thank you so much for picking my card for the Top 5!
It is a honour to be chosen!
And congrats to the other lucky ladies!!
Hugs from Maya

Wenche said...

Wow...
I'm so proud and honoured that you chose my card for the Top 5 this week! And congratulatios to all the other lucky crafters!!
Hugs Wenche :0)

Iren said...

Hello again ;) I haven't heard anything from the mail I sent You yet? Have I done something wrong?

Iren ;)