CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

August Digi Day ~WINNERS~

Hi All~

A hugs thanks to all our sponsors and all of you for making August digi day so fabulous!!!  Can't wait to see all the digi creations in September!!!  So here are all our winners!!!!!

Here are your random numbers:
25 221 158 88 237 
62 19
Timestamp: 2010-08-26 22:45:58 UTC







Now onto the top 5!!!!  Boy did the team have a tough time this week!!! Here are their choices....


See you soon for another challenge!!!!!

6 comments:

Addii said...

I am very happy that I was among the winning numbers! What luck among many participants! Thank you!

Peggy said...

Thank YOU!! I am so happy to one of the Top 5!!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Thank you so much for choosing me to be one of the Top 5. I am thrilled!
Congrats to all the lucky winners and the other Top 5 peeps.
Caroline xxx

Sandra said...

Hi Girls....i'm so chuffed you picked me as one of your top 5...."THANK YOU" so much :0)...

Have a lovely weekend
Take care
San x

papertrails leaver said...

Happy joy joy! I was delighted to see my name as a winner! thank you!

Deloris said...

Hi, I sent an email about winning the Sassy Studio Designs prize but haven't rec'd a reply. Just wonder - Did you get the email I sent to Erin? I have been having trouble with emails lately so not sure if it got through to you.

Thanks for picking my name!

Deloris T
http://stampingatthelake.blogspot.com/