CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Something Girly ~ CHALLENGE~

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!  Thanks for playing along with us last week.  We really enjoyed checking out your yummy recipes!!!  A HUGE thanks to our monthly sponsor, Simon Says, for such a fun week and wonderful prize! Finally, thanks to our Guest DTs for stepping in for us!!

Ready for today's challenge????  We'd like to see something girly.  It can be girly colors, a girly image, a girly theme...whatever pops into your head when you think girly!  I'm thinking we'll be seeing lots of pink, flowers, and pearls!!!

We have a new sponsor to welcome today....Sassy Studio Designs......

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for less than a year, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there. I was a young adult woman at the time, I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months. I still try to keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy! 
Lindsay
www.SassyStudioDesigns.blogspot.com

Lindsay has generously donated a sassy prize for our random winner this week!!!   The winner may choose 4 digital images from the Sassy Studio Shop!  Thanks Lindsay!  All you need to do is leave a DIRECT LINK to your NEW project using the little froggy below by 7pm ET Thursday, March 11th.  You'll have a chance at that fabulous prize AND could be named one of our top 5 stampers!!


So, let's stamp something girly!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Ladies
Christine x

June said...

Beautiful work and i have added my link to try for this one
thank you
june xx

Sharon said...

Lots of beautiful cards here.
Sharon
aka Celticrafter

Joynana said...

Wow ladies love the images and the cards made with them. I have got to buy some of these. Thanks for a great challenge.

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I've just discovered you guys! and I can't wait to play more! Thank You so much!!!
Mandy

Janet, said...

Because I enjoy your blog challenges so much I have nominated you for a blog award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up.

Merry said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and wonderful DT cards.

Beverly G said...

My girl is a digi, but my sentiment is stamped.Thanks for the great challenges.