CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Recipe Somethings - WINNER and Top 5

Good Evening All!

Wow, thanks so much to all who entered our recipe challenge, we hope you enjoyed the low calorie/no fat challenge! We sure enjoyed seeing what you whipped up, another week of fantastic projects! And a big HUGE thanks to our new monthly sponsor Simon Says Stamp for the generous gift certificate prize!

Blog Candy Prize Winner:
The random winner of the Simon Says prize, as chosen by random.org is...

Here are your random numbers:
97 
Timestamp: 2010-03-05 19:08:22 EST

That would be CeeCee, congrats to you! Please contact Erin and she will get your info passed on to Heidi at Simon Says! 

This week's Top 5 Stampers:

#91 - Simply Shaz 
#118 - Joan Ervin


Congrats to each of you! Please take the code from our sidebar to add the Top 5 Stampers badge to your blogs.

Hope to see you all back here tomorrow for another fun Stamp Something challenge!

3 comments:

SemSee said...

Oh, thanks girls! I'm so excited! I will wear my badge with pride! Hugs, Simonne (SemSee)

raindropecho said...

Awww thanks gals!! I'm so happy to see my name up there with all these other fantastic gals! I'm really honored, thanks!
- Ann

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh my goodness, I just saw that I made the top 5! What an honor out of so many talented entries. Thank you SO much!!