CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thank You Somethings WINNER

Good Evening everyone!! Thanks for a wonderful two week challenge! I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. A big thanks to both Soft Pencil and Cardmad Fairy for making such a fun challenge possible.

Now onto the winners.....
Here are your random numbers:
48 67 

Timestamp: 2009-12-04 00:11:55 UTC

Random winner #1 for 15$ gift voucher to soft pencil is...48. Tracy
Random winner #2 for Cardmad Fairy Images is ...
67. Liz buttonsforbrains
Contact me, Erin, ladies so we can get your prizes to you.

Now for our top 5.....
4. Butternutsage
16. Mary C
41. scrappyjan
55. Franca K
69. Peggy R
Help yourselves to the badge in our sidebar!
Hope to see you all tomorrow for another Stamp Something Challenge!!!!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Congrats to the winners and the top 5!! I made a card and forgot to add my name to Mr. Linky!

http://sandieshores.blogspot.com/2009/11/crafty-angels-meets-sketch-saturday.html

Tracy said...

Thank you so much for the great challenges, I'm looking forward to my prize.
Happy crafting
Tracy x