CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday Somethings Winner

Happy New Year!!!!!!

With the holidays drawing to a close we are starting to get back to normal around here at Stamp Something. We can't believe how fun the past year and a half has been thanks to all of you who play along with us! We are looking forward to more fun in 2010 with our new team!
But first the last winners of 2009.....
The random winner of the Digital Ink Co prize is.....

Here are your random numbers:

111 

Timestamp: 2010-01-01 13:43:18 UTC

That is...111. lizb42, email Denise for all the details on your prize!!! Congrats

Our top 5 is.....

5. Cassie K

12. Vikki

60. Sandra Dry

117. Cindy (Royal Things)

122. stephanne

Grab the badge in the sidebar ladies, you've earned it!!!

See you all soon for the 1st challenge of 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Happy New Year girls!!! Thankyou so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5 i am absolutely chuffed to bits :)))) Congratulations Liz and all the other top 5 winners your creations are amazing. I will display my badge with pride on my blog.
Thanks once again girls you've made my day
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

stephanne said...

So this just knocked out one of my resolutions, "Make Top 5 at Stamp Something," check. Wowie, I've seen the tremendous pool of talent that plays along here, I am so flattered and honoured to be in the Top 5 this week, thank you so much!! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!!
Take Care,
Stephanne