CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cute and Fuzzy WINNER

Evening Everyone! There was a lot of awwww's this week looking at all those adorable fuzzy images you all used! Thanks for playing along! And thanks to Jenny and Ildico for sponsoring such a fun challenge!!! If you want to see more Ildico images, be sure to check out their blog hop this Saturday!

Onto the winners!!
Our random winner is....

Here are your random numbers:

55 

Timestamp: 2009-11-06 01:12:05 UTC

That's 55. aunty sue. Email me, Erin, and I'll get your info to Ildico:)

Now for the top 5 picked by the DT!!

17. Berni

23. Audrey

64. wishcraft

66. having a {me} day
86. Crafty C
Thanks everyone!!! See you in the morning!!!

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congrats to all the winners! Great takes on the theme everyone! :)

Have a great day,
--Kathryn

CraftyC said...

Yippee, What a better way to start a Friday, thankyou ladies..........
Clairexx

Berni said...

You've made my day - thank you so much.
Berni

Wishcraft said...

Oh wow, can't believe I got top 5! Thank you so much! :o) Lisa x

Tracey said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Do What You Love said...

Congratulations ladies - those are some fab cards you made!

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow i won thanks so much makes this card even more special

having a {me} day said...

WOOHOO!! I am so thrilled to have made the Top 5!! Thanks to all who voted for me and a BIG Congratulations to all the other winners!