CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Animal Somethings~ Winner and Top 5

Evening everyone!!! Thanks for playing along this week. It is our first week with a top five and boy was it tough to pick just 5!!!!!

The random winner of the Digital Delights gift certificate is......
Here are your random numbers:
68 Timestamp: 2009-09-03 22:57:01 UTC

That is 68. Kiki
Email me, Erin, and I'll get that right out to you!

Now onto the top 5 in no particular order......
Congrats ladies, please feel free to take the code from the left sidebar for your Top 5 badge! We'll be picking another top 5 next week, so join us tomorrow for a new challenge!!!

4 comments:

Torico said...

OMG!!! Thank you SOOOO much for picking my card for the TOP 5! I'll add the Top 5 badge on my blog soon.

torico XX

Mandy said...

What a fantastic surprise to see my card in the TOP 5!. Thank you so much for picking it.I will add the TOP 5 badge to my blog later.

Mandy xx

Bev said...

Woohoo! Thanks girls - I'm thrilled to bits xx

Tara said...

I only just noticed this and I'm honoured to be chosen..... thank you sooooooo much, you made my day ;o)
Hugs Tara xx