CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Black Friday Somethings Winners!

Hi All!

Thanks to all of you for playing along with our Black Friday Somethings challenge this week. We got to see lots of fabulous interpretations of this Black challenge. Who knew black could be so fun! :)

The winners of the JessicaLynnOriginal blog candy prizes are, as chosen by random.org...

Here are your random numbers: 9 44
Timestamp: 2008-12-04 07:53:37 EST
That means, Ann said...
Wow I'm early this week - miracle - I'm usually too late or post on wrong thread!! Great challenge - love the idea of Black Friday in the US. Sounds like the English January Sales or at least how they used to be. HERE IS MY CARD sorry for rambling. Ann xxx

Ann is the winner of the JessicaLynnOriginal gift certificate! Congrats Ann!

And....Sarah said...
Great samples from the design team! Here is my card

Sarah is the winner of the JLMould designer stamp! Congrats Sarah!

Please contact Erin for further details about claiming these blog candy prizes! Big thanks to JessicaLynnOriginal for donating these great prizes! And thanks again everyone for another fun week! Hope you'll check back tomorrow when we post a new STAMP SOMETHING challenge! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow what a strange feeling to win.!!! I came on to see what this week's challenge was and then this saw this announcement - wow I'm so pleased. Thank you so much. Yeah made my day - guess this one must be lucky Friday - well for me and Sarah anyway.

Ann xxx

Annie said...

HI again I email Erin with my details but haven't heard from her.

Please could you let me know whether you got my email or not. Thanks
Ann