CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Color Challenge Blog Candy Winner

Well, it's been a great week of fantastic color challenge projects! Thanks to all of you who played along with us and thanks to Becky for choose a great color combo this week!

The winner of this week's Innovative Stamp Creations stamp set is, as chosen by random.org...
Here are your random numbers: 43
Timestamp: 2008-08-15 01:29:43 UTC


That's Lori Stilger who said...
I'm baaaaaaaaack! It's been WAY too long, and I apologize - but I do love your challenges. :) Here's my card:http://poohisstamping.blogspot.com/2008/08/challenge-and-i-used-new-set-and-new.html I've seen some fantastic things done with this stamp set, so I'm hopin'.... :D Have a wonderful day!

Congrats Lori! Please contact me (Denise) with your mailing info and I'll get that out to you this weekend.

Thanks again everyone, stay tuned for our new challenge tomorrow. We've got another great blog candy give away chance for you too, you won't want to miss it!

0 comments: