CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

And the winner is...

Here are your random numbers:
30 

Timestamp: 2008-06-26 23:43:19 UTC



That's Darlene! Darlene said:

GREAT sketch ... had a lot of fun with this one! I really enjoy what you are doing here ... keep up the good work!!! Here is my card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/956275?cat=500&ppuser=95678

Congratulations Darlene! Just email Denise with your address so she can get your goodies out to you.
Thanks for playing everyone! You all did a fabulous job! It's always so fun to see what everyone comes up with! We hope you join us tomorrow for another Stamp Something challenge.

4 comments:

Erin... said...

Congrats Darlene!! WooHoo!!

Marie said...

This sounds like lots of fun! I found this challenge blog from Becky's and am excited to add it to my reader and blogroll and play along!

Darlene said...

I won! REALLY!!! THANKS so much this was great fun! I'll email Denise right away!! Yippeee!!!

Marisa said...

Hey Darlene,

Way to go. Congratulations. You really deserve it.

Have fun with your prize.

Marisa