CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

September Digi Day ~Challenge!

Please scroll down to see the winner and Top 5 Stampers from last week's challenge!

Hi everybody!!!

Thanks for joining us on this first Friday of September!!  I bet most of you have been busy with the hustle and bustle of back to school.  I know it's been crazy here!!!

This digi day is bittersweet.....it's fabulous to have another digi with a record number of sponsors.....but it is also going to be our last digi day:(

After lots of thought, Denise and I have decided that next week will be the last challenge here on the Stamp Something blog.  We began the site over three years ago and have been beyond thrilled each and every week to see new participants, new sponsors, and new DT members.  It's hard for us to imagine life without the friends we made along the way....so thank you to all of you for being part of it with us.

So please join us by "getting your digi on" in this week's digi and again in our final challenge next week as Stamp Something says goodbye......

The digi companies we are so happy to have with us this week are......








They've all donated FABULOUS digi prizes as well!!!
A Day for Daisies - $16 shop gift certificate
Digi Doodle Shop - $10 shop Gift Certificate
Sassy Studio Designs - 4 images of choice
Bugaboo - 7 images of choice
Delicious Doodles - 5 digis of choice
Krisi's Kreations - $10 shop gift certificate
Crafty Pad - 3 single images of choice
Robyn's Fetish - 3 digis of choice
Meljen's Designs - 4 images of choice
The Paper Shelter - $20 shop Gift Certificate

Please play along by leaving a DIRECT LINK to your NEW PROJECT using the linky feature below by 7PM EST Thursday, September 8th!



30 comments:

Craftdee said...

Noooooo, my favourite challenge is going :-( Well, I'll definitely be in to the end, I just want to wish you all the best in your future endeavours, Dee

Carole of Brum said...

Oh no! I've only recently found this challenge and I drop in every week to see what the theme is. I've entered quite a few times too, so I'm sorry to see you go. Best of luck though. CoB

Sue B said...

Aww no! that is so sad! So many challenges closing at the moment.

Sorry to see you go :-((
but would like to wish you best of luck for the future!
Sue xx

Christine said...

So sad to hear the chall is closing I will miss all the wonderful inspiration the DTs show..many thanks for everyones hard work..

smiles Christine xx

scrapperjulia said...

This is one of my favorite challenges! So sad to see you go!

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh!! How sad that this will be the last challenge! I will be sad to see you go, but I am sure happy for all the time I was able to play along.

I wish you a bright and happy future and hope for lots of wonderful creative days!!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa
ThePurplePlace

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks for the fun challenge to play along with. Sad to hear it is the last one! Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Lorraine said...

Aw, so sorry to hear that the challenge is closing! Have enjoyed the DT creations!

Teresa said...

So sorry to hear this blog is closing, thank you for all the wonderful challenges.
hugs Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so sad I missed you! I just found you tonight too... Best wishes on your future adventures!
Karen C

Dawn Frost said...

It is sad to see you go, you will be missed! Thank you for all your inspiration and fantastic challenges!

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, nice one. Debbiexx

Kathleen said...

such a shame to see that you are ending this blog challenge. i seem to remember that this was the very first challenge i entered - and somehow won it!!!

with regards that, i also won the one before last challenge (thank you cards) and emailed both denise and erin but have not heard anything back from them. i used the email contacts on their own blogs as i couldn't see any other email addies to use!

Kathleen Mc xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Love the challenge...I almost forgot I had this lille # colored up

Pat (mspfd) said...

I am so sorry to see this challenge end. Thanks so much for all the inspiration and bringing us such wonderful challenges.

jojoscraps said...

I'm so sad that you are having to close your challenge blog. I have always enjoyed it, but wish you all the best.
Hugs and prayers
Jo xx

Shannah said...

Oh no! I only just found you! Wonderful DT creations and a fun challenge!

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

This is SO SAD! I followed your challenge for quite some time now - not always made card for your challenges, but always checked in here... It was throug your challengeblog I was intoduced to digistamps - and I've come to love them :)
I will really miss you!
Hugs from Lisbeth

Linda . J said...

Oh I love your challenge blog and have been entering challenges since you started, I will miss you all.
Beautiful DT creations again.
All the best in what you go onto.
Hugs Linda

Marilyn said...

Sad to see a wonderful challenge blog end. Good luck with future endeavors though!

Rhonda Miller said...

So sad to see the challenges end. I will miss entering here. Good luck to you.

Wendy said...

thanks for the "use a digi" challenge!

mytriplenine said...

ลองหรือยังเกมสล็อตออนไลน์เกมนี้ slotxo ฟรีเครดิต

แจกฟรีเล่นเลยสล็อตxo เกมนี้มีแต่ความสนุก https://www.superslot999.com

RoseSlot2020 said...

เล่นเกม สล็อต แจกเครดิตฟรี joker123โบนัส100 โบนัสเพียบ slot online
https://www.slotxd.com/jokergaming123

lnwslot789 said...

ดูหนังฟรี หนังดี หนังดัง ระดับ HD Premium ง่ายๆ ได้ที่ Doonung1234 กับเรื่อง The Gentlemen (2020) สุภาพบุรุษมาหากัญ [ ซูม ชนโรง ]

Unknown said...

เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี pgslot game online โบนัส100
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/rose-sky-a270941b5_pgslo%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AA100-slot-online-free-activity-6699606291196735488-b6gC

MOVIE2FREEZA said...

Love and love watching movies We recommend good movie websites. That I want to tell more He updates new movies every day. A lot of movie archives

ดูหนังออนไลน์

Unknown said...

ทางเข้า joker true wallet

niramay said...

gb whatsapp

random-talk said...

Thank you for share with us such type of great content.