CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

June Digi Day~CHALLENGE~ and Guest DT call!!!!

Please scroll down to see the winner and Top 5 Stampers from last week's challenge!


Thank you for getting sentimental with us last week!!!  We had a great time and hope you did too!!!  And as always a super huge thanks to the fabulous Simon Says for sponsoring!!!!

Before we get to the challenge....we here at Stamp Something would like to say good bye to Ellie!!!  We wish you the best hun and we'll visit often in blogland:)


So that means we are looking for a few new Stamp Something Summer Designers!!!!  Are you interested???  Our summer designers would need to create one card each week beginning June 10 and ending September 30, and have the card in by Wednesday of each week.  Each designer would have 1 week to choose and post the top 5 and blog candy winner.  Sometimes you'll get goodies to play with (including digi stamps), other times you'll use your own stash.  Oh and have you'll fun each and every week all summer long!!!!  Sound like a plan?????  If so please add "DT" after your entry this week OR if you're interested but can't play along this week, email Erin at stampingrocks@yahoo.com with a link to your blog.

Now onto the challenge..............

I don't know about you, but I can't believe it is JUNE already!!!! SO that means.....it's digi day!!!  So just print out something digi, make a project and play along!!!!

Tons of fantastic prizes, sponsors and samples this week!!!!
We have.....

 Bugaboo Stamps
You’ll find various digi stamps throughout Bugaboo's site....
from cutesy and whimsical to different and sasssy! There is a large variety so i think there is something for everyone!
New digi stamps are posted every Tuesday and Friday!
Bugaboo prize is:


 
The KennyK Collection exclusively for Whimsy Stamps and KennyK downloads digi stamps will add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! KennyK has a very large selection of digital stamps to choose from and his collection of rubber stamps is growing each month! Visit his sites to check out all the products KennyK has to offer!
  The  prize is a surprise KennyK rubber stamp.


Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family.  Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!
The Meljen's Designs prize is:
4 digital stamps of the winner's choice!


 The Paper Shelter

If you're looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your paper-crafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter has what you're looking for!

The Paper Shelter offers a catalog of high quality digi stamps with many different kind of options and multitude of themes. The stamps are available in standard black and white line art as well as in pre colored format, both in JPG and PNG format to suit your paper crafting or digital stamping needs.


The Paper Shelter Prize:
$15 Gift Certificate 

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy! 
Sassy Studios prize is:
your choice of 4 digi images!



Hi There!
I am Sylvia Zet and I am children's book illustrator and
character designer who loves fairy tales and everything that is cute and
fluffy. Few month ago I opened Wee Stamps - my very own digi stamp store
for wee illustrations of kiddies, fairies and sweet animals. My company is
relatively new but it's growing popularity encourages me to keep creating
and sharing my love for designing black and white artworks with amazingly
colourful crafting world.
Stamp Something is the first ever challenge I have pleasure to sponsor!
Thank you so much for this opportunity!
I wish you all a great time here and Good luck!:)
The Wee Stamps prize is 3 digi images of the winner's choice!




10 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Love all the DT's cards, Lols Bugaboo card is hilarious! Thanks for a great challenge.

Christine said...

Awesome DT creations great chall thank you

smiles Christine xx

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks for the fun challenge to play along with. Love the ST cards too!

Anita said...

Beautiful work by the DT.

LittleSunday said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge
(Lyn)

Wendy said...

thanks for the challenge - i am new to using digis - so coloring is a challenge to me, lol!

Glenda Atkins said...

Thanks for the opportunity to play, love all your sponsors -wow!

dj1952 said...

Great challenge, of course, I love digis. Lovely cards by the DT as usual. Hugs, dj1952

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great challenge, thanks for the chance to play along