CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

May Digi Day ~CHALLENGE~

Please scroll down to see the winner and Top 5 Stampers from last week's challenge!


Hi everyone!!!!  Thanks for joining us for things with wings last week!!!  We loved having all of you play along and had such a great time with our monthly sponsor, Simon Says Stamp!!!

Well......it's May......so it's DIGI DAY!!!!  YAY!!!  You know what to do right?????  Just use something digi on your project...an image, a sentiment, some digi paper or even digi embellies!!!!  Just print it out and join in the fun!!!

Want to know our fun and fabulous sponsors and prizes this week????  Well here they are!!!

My name is Debbie and I love drawing my own designs for Digi & Polymer stamps.
I own and run The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.
The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs is very proud to sponsor Stamp Something.
 Crafty Pad prize is 3 single images of the winner's choice or 1 set and 1 single of winner's choice!

A Day for Daisies
After book illustrating for many years I found my art room stacked high with sketchbooks full of line drawings. I began to make cards out of my illustrations and I discovered a whole new world of people who love to do just what I do! I began filling custom illustration requests for others to create with, and now offer them as digital stamps through my online shop. Artwork can be a quiet pastime, but sharing digis has allowed me to grow friendships! I enjoy my art now in a whole new way and love every minute of it! 
A Day for Daisies Prize is a $16 gift certificate!


Digi Doodle Shop is the results of a mother and daughter’s love for the arts and crafts.  It was started just a couple of months ago with a little more than 100 stamps, and has since then grown to over 250 stamps - now available. 
Joy (the mother of this team) designs realistic images, while I (Judy aka/daughter) love the “fun side of life”, and create images with cartoon flair.  Having these two complimenting styles have enabled Digi Doodle Shop to offer just about any type of stamp.  Plus, we also offer “custom made stamps”, and blog designs.  Our best work comes from request, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, just send us an email and before long you’ll see it in the shop. 
It is a real honor and pleasure to sponsor Stamp Something, and we look forward to seeing all the amazing creations.  We thank the design team for their incredible creations, and wish all the participants the very best of luck in this challenge.
Thank you so much for having us, and again the very best of luck to all of you.
Sincerely,
Judy and Joy
The Digi Doodle prize is:
a 10$ Gift Certificate!
Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Stamp Something challenge this week.

I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over six years. I started creating digital images about ten ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)

Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images.

Thanks for playing along this week… happy coloring!

The Sassy Cheryl's prize is a 5$ Gift Certificate.
Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy! 
Sassy Studios prize is:
your choice of 4 digi images!

Whimsy Stamps is a family owned business and online store located in the United States. We carry a line of whimsical and fun rubber stamps made from deeply etched red rubber and mounted on EZ mount foam. We also have a digital collection with new releases on the 1st of each month. We've recently added an online gallery for our DT and registered users where you can find lots of samples using our stamps. We also have an inspirations blog with daily postings and product info!
The Whimsy Prize is...
5 digital stamps of the winner's choice! 

So all you need to do for your chance at one of these awesome prizes and/or a chance at being named one of our top 5 stampers is...... leave a DIRECT LINK to your NEW PROJECT by 7pm ET Thursday, May 12.
Have fun with those digis!!!! 





14 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Challenge and wonderful DT Inspirations! Have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wonderful inspiration by the team! Thanks so much for a digi challenge.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

thanks for a fun challenge and all the work you do to put it all together for us!

Star said...

Lovely cards, DT!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this terrific challenge! Enjoy your week. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice challenge thank you and brilliant prizes!

x

Dawn Frost said...

Fantastic cards ladies and great challenge, thanks!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thank you for another great challenge! :)

jojoscraps said...

Love the DT inspiration. Thanks for a great challenge. I have candy to give away on my blog if you would like to visit.
Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the challenge as ever!!
Great DT ideas ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful DT work ladies! Thank you for a fun challenge...hugs ~S~

mimibricole said...

beautiful DT work!

thanks for providing this great challenge...

Craftdee said...

Another great challenge! Dee Loves Digi Day ;-) Thanks, Dee

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge, and I forgot to link my card!