CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

March Digi Day ~ Top 5 and Winners~

Hi All!!

What a fabulous week of digi creations!!!!!

With nearly 400 entries it was SO hard to narrow it down to a top 5, but we managed!!


Congrats gals!!!  Please grab your badges from our side bar.

And now for our random winners....
Here are your random numbers:
269
1
159
200
104
90
Timestamp: 2011-03-11 13:22:45 UTC


Crafty Pad

Day for Daisies

Digi Doodle

Phindy's Place

Sassy Studios

Whimsy Stamps

Way to go ladies!!!  Please email Denise and Erin and we'll get the digi details to you!!!

See you all soon for another challenge!!!!

3 comments:

Zulma said...

Hello Denise! my name is Zulma Santiago (104) and I win digis from Sassy Studios. I try to e-mail you from microsoft outlook but I think mine's don't work well.
My email: astridlyann@hotmail.com
Thanks for the opportunity.
Hugs, Zulma

darling Ho said...

Wow! So lucky!
Dear Denise, I've been mailed you.:)
Thank You.
~darling Ho~

Gale said...

Wahoo! Thanks Mr. Random Number! LOL Very excited to win the Digi Doodle! Will drop off an email immediately.

Thanks again.

Gale