CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Something with fall colors winner and Top 5!

WOW!!  We had nearly 300 amazing fall colored entries this week!  A big thanks to all of you who played along with your inspiring creations!!  A big thanks too to Simon Says for the continuing support of our challenges!!

The team had a tough time narrowing it down to just 5 entries again this week.  We chose....

Congrats ladies!!!  Please grab your badge from our sidebar!  

Now onto our random winner of the Simon Says shopping spree...
Here are your random numbers:
108 
Timestamp: 2010-10-01 12:32:03 UTC
That is....108 kimmi

WooHoo!  Contact me(Erin) and I will get you all the details you need to shop away!

See you all again soon for another challenge!

2 comments:

Kimmi said...

Ooooooo I just got home and I'm jumping up and down! I'm so shocked! Oooooo I dunno what to buy - It will take some serious thinking and browsing hehe!

Thanks girls (and random.org) Ooo Off to email you now Erin, eeee I never win lol!!

Kimmi xx

Barbara said...

Thank you for the Top 5.
I am very happy about it.
LG Babsi