CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

SEPTEMBER DIGI DAY ~Challenge~

 Please scroll down to see the blog candy winner and Top 5 Stampers from last week's challenge.
Hi everyone!!!!!!  Welcome to September's Digi Day!!!!  This is our fourth digi day and we'd like to that everyone for making them all so fun and exciting!!!!  By now you know what to do......USE A DIGI!!!  That's it...digi paper, digi image, a digi embellishment...pick one and print away!  Can't wait to see what you all create this time!!!

Want to know who our fabulous digi sponsors are this month????
We'd like to welcome.....

Digi Doodle Shop is the results of a mother and daughter’s love for the arts and crafts.  It was started just a couple of months ago with a little more than 100 stamps, and has since then grown to over 250 stamps - now available. 
Joy (the mother of this team) designs realistic images, while I (Judy aka/daughter) love the “fun side of life”, and create images with cartoon flair.  Having these two complimenting styles have enabled Digi Doodle Shop to offer just about any type of stamp.  Plus, we also offer “custom made stamps”, and blog designs.  Our best work comes from request, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, just send us an email and before long you’ll see it in the shop. 
It is a real honor and pleasure to sponsor Stamp Something, and we look forward to seeing all the amazing creations.  We thank the design team for their incredible creations, and wish all the participants the very best of luck in this challenge.
Thank you so much for having us, and again the very best of luck to all of you.
Sincerely,
Judy and Joy
The Digi Doodle prize is a 10$ Gift Certificate!!
Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy! 
Sassy Studios has donated your choice of 4 digi images!!!


digital stamps
Hi! Kristy owner/designer of Some Odd Girl Digital Stamps here! I am thrilled to be sponsoring Stamp Something! 

Some Odd Girl is the place to find fun and quirky digis that I know you will love! Some Odd Girl was inspired by two great friends who are such dolls! They took one of my pencil drawings and made it into red rubber and that act of generosity spiraled into what you see today. I am a married FTWM of 2 who has a hubby who not only loves me but supports my crafting and my site as my IT guy. What more could a girl want? I am an artist born who started out with pencils then acrylics and now scrapbook and am a cardmaker. I design things that I love and hope you have as much fun with our stamps as we do!  Join us on September 21 for the release of our new Tinies line and don't forget about our monthly freebies and SOG Points program.

Some Odd Girl Prize:
4 digital stamps of the winner's choice

My name is Angela and I own Sew Many Cards. I have a husband, an almost 10year old daughter, a two year old son, and a dog/puppy: Hershey. The images of Sew Many Cards came from a dream that my husband had of a group of animals that were "SEWN Together" with patches and stitching, hence the name, which he also came up with. You will find that every image in the Sew Many Cards collection has patches and stitching, even the ones that are not animals. I love to draw and almost every image is either an inspiration from my family or a request from my great customers and design team, so please ask if you need something specific or would like to request something be made. You can contact me at angela@sewmanycards.com

Sew Many Cards has offered 5 digital stamps of the winner's choice!
*Wink *Wink Ink is a brand new digital stamp company as of January 2010.  Our images are original, well drawn, and clear with a style you won't find anywhere else!   If you like animals, children and fantasy creatures you will love our stamps!  New stamps are added to our store weekly, so there is always something new to see!  All images are 300 dpi and come in 3 versions- black and white jpg for coloring, transparent png for layering on all your digital creations, and a colored jpg for use as a coloring guide or print and embellish for quick beautiful projects in no time flat!  We hope you stop on by and visit us soon at www.winkwinkink.com!


The wink wink ink prize is your choice of 3 images!
Please leave a DIRECT link to your NEW digi creation below by 7pm ET Thursday, September 23 for your chance at one of these fabulous prizes and a shot at becoming one of our top 5 stampers!
Have fun getting digi!!!!


11 comments:

Tine said...

Hi. Love your 'digi' weeks but I have chosen an image from my favourite artist, Mo, for my entry.
Glad to be joining you again.
Tine :)

Emma and Susan said...

Thanks for a great challenge I love using digi stamps, my card is also for the OWH.
Love Susan
xxx

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge! I'm a huge fan a digi images and love finding more challenges where digital is allowed!

Happy Crafting and GOOD Luck to ALL!!

Lisa

bcriminger said...

I love how open this challenge is, makes it super easy to participate in :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Always LOVE a challenge where you can use digi:) LOVE the DT work, GREAT job. Also CONGRATS on over 100 entries!!

Debbie said...

Another super challenge and lovely cards by you all. Thank you Debbiexx

Debra said...

Thank you so much for the challenges! I love looking at everyones art, it inspires me and motivates me as well!

angelique (anlou) said...

love the challenge, thanks
i've put my card to the challenge
hugs angelique

Min said...

Fabulous challenge! And wow, everyone elses cards - such amazing work!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Kate's Makes said...

Fab challenge - encouraged me to print rather than reach for rubber!! Kate x

Marjo said...

Gorgallicious DT creations, digis can be such fun! Lovin the challenge.

Hugs, Marjo