CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Recipe Somethings ~ Winners and Top 5~

Hi everyone!!!  Thanks for playing along this week with our recipe challenge!!!  We all loved your yummy, calorie free creations!!!

Now for our winners this week!!!!  The team has picked the following stampers for the top 5....

Congrats ladies!!!  Please grab our badge for your sidebar!!!  

Now for the random winner of the Basic Grey prize pack.....
Here are your random numbers:
14 
Timestamp: 2010-07-16 01:40:34 UTC

And that is.....
14 Christi Hicks Congrats hun!! Email me, Erin, and I'll get your goodies right out to you!!!

See you all soon for another fun challenge!

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats to the winners this week!

Christina Hicks said...

Oh I am so happy, lol!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Squee-ing! Thank you so much for picking my card! You've made my week :) So happy! and congrats to all the winners!!!
Thanks again, hugs, margie

Maya said...

Thank you so much for picking my card!!
That is an honour, and i am thrilled :)
Hugs from Maya