CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Color Combo Somethings ~CHALLENGE~

Happy start of a long weekend to many of us here in the States. I'm looking forward to staying warm and stamping! You all did fabulously with our sketch challenge last week! We loved seeing all the different ways to flip and embellish it! A big thank you to Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps for sponsoring such a fun week! Congrats to all our winners too!

This week we have what we hope is a nice easy color challenge, blue and white! Dark, light, both shades it's up to you, just make something beautiful with both colors. :)

We are welcoming back one of our long time sponsors this week, Whimsy Stamps!! Whimsy has a variety of cute and fun rubber stamps available in their online shop. Denise has donated a 15$ gift certificate to our lucky random winner!!!

All you need to do is link your NEW PROJECT using the Mr. Linky feature below by Thursday, January 21, 2010 for your chance at the prize and a top 5 stamper badge!

Have fun stamping in blue and white!


11 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Card-CLICK HERE
Your comments are appreciated, Hugs, Gayle.

Gisèle said...

Wonderful challenge! Thanks!

Ellis said...

Here is my card for the challenge! =)
http://www.metrobloggen.se/jsp/public/permalink.jsp?article=19.13730101

Hugs, Elenor

Becca said...

Thanks for the challenge. I love blue it is my favourite colour. I learned that blue and white is not just for winter cards.

Here is my card...the DT cards are gorgeous.

Shelley said...

This is a great challenge. With gorgeous DT cards. I have added my card via the Mr Linky and added a link on my blog back to the Stamp Something blog. hugs Shelley

Caroline D. said...

Blue and White is always a fun combo - thanks! The DT cards are beautiful

Beverly G said...

Your colors worked out perfect for my snowflakes.

Gunilla said...

I love stamping so this was perfect for me.
hugs Gunilla

Karen Tallon said...

I have made a card for your challenge, i hope you like it. You will find my card HERE

Thank you
Karen Tallon

Karen Tallon said...

I made a mistake when I typed the title of your blog on my blog message, so I have now rectifyed this, sorry for that.
You will find my card
HERE

Thank you
Karen

Susan.... said...

Great colour combo challenge and great cards from the DT..
Could you please delete entry 126, l uploaded the wrong the card, so sorry..my entry is at Mr Linky 127
Thanks
Hugs
Susan x ( Mallorca, Spain )