CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Something with your favorite colors or papers~CHALLENGE

Happy Friday everyone!!! Here we are again at another favorites challenge! Can you believe it??? I think it was split last week, a lot of you thought favorite embellishments was easy, but many of you (me included) just couldn't pick a favorite!!!

Let's see what everyone thinks of this week's challenge.....FAVORITE COLORS OR PAPERS. Use your favorite color, or color combo, or favorite designer paper in your project. What do you think easy or too hard to choose???

Before we move on to the DT samples I want to give a huge thank you to Elaine from Quixotic Paperie for sponsoring last week and congratulate our top 5! It was a very tough choice for the team, did you see all those fab entries!!!

This week we welcome Doodle Palace as our sponsor!!


Hi and welcome to Doodle Palace! Our names are Dee and Robin, and we have created this great company because we LOVE cardmaking, stamping, and scrapbooking and we want to share our digital creations with you. All of our digital images are first hand drawn and then go through a tedious process of creating them in a digital format. We have a great selection of digital stamps so far, and we can’t wait to show you the new ones yet to come! Be sure to check back frequently as we add new images weekly!

Dee and Robin are providing blog candy too!!!! Our random winner this week can choose 3 images from the doodle palace shop!!! You have until 7pm ET Thursday, September 24 to enter a NEW project using a direct link in the Mr. Linky feature below!!! Please be sure you are using the linky and not just leaving comments on the posts. We don't always see the comments in time and therefore your name isn't in the draw for the blog candy or our Top 5.

Check out the next post for the favorite colors of the DT.

Have fun stamping!!!



26 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This was so much fun!! Thanks for the wonderful challenge!

Do What You Love said...

Thanks for having such a wonderful challenge. I was having a pretty funky day and lucky for me, your challenge made me think of something wonderful. Plus the samples made by your design team were delightful - helped change my sour mood! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Another wonderful challenge!
Thank you girls! :)

Louise Galt said...

Great challenge, loved the cards from the DT fab work! I have put mine up on my blog :)

Mandy said...

Fab card from the DT again. Oooo this was a hard challenge taking scissors to my favourite paper but I was brave lol
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Great challenge! It was fun to take part.

Hugs
Simone

cheryl said...

another great challenge love cheryl xxxxx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Had fun taking part in the challenge this week. Lovely DT work!
Lesley x

mueppi said...

Great challenge!
my card is here
Hugs Gisela

Ravengirl said...

I love, love, love Basic Grey papers. I got into my Bittersweet paper for this card!

Irene said...

Fabulous challage and DT cards, my card is with Mr Links

luv
irene
xxxx

Sue said...

thanks for a great challenge and fabby cards by the DT:)

sue
xx

Jo Austin said...

a GREAT challenge which I loved taking part in.

My card is here..

http://joaustin.blogspot.com/2009/09/stamp-something-meets-copic-colour.html

I hope you like it. xx

Suzi Mac said...

Thank you for a lovely challenge and for the amazing DT examples.
Suzi xx

The twins mum said...

Hi Girls, What a great idea for a challenge. I hope you like mine.
Maree
x
Here's mine!

Kathleen said...

Loved this challenge - and loved the chance to use my new papers.
YOu can see my card here

Kathleen Mc

Pattie G said...

Ok, I made a couple of mistakes posting my card for this challenge and I apologize... I think I have it right now. I also created a link on my blogsite to yours.

Luv
pattie

Zoe Tant said...

My first try at one of your challenges and it was fun. I love the DT cards and look forward to doing your challenges more often. Hugs Zx

Christine said...

Just found your site, and love this week's challenge. It's my first one I've done from your challenges, and I've added the link to my project via Mr. Linky. :)

Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Laurane said...

Fun challenge - favourite colours/papers a tricky one cos they keep changing depending on what new stuff you buy but red is a favourite of mine at the moment.

Laurane x

Laurane said...

Hi - me again.

I just realised that I hadn't done the linky thing right (still not sure I did) and I might be in there twice.

Sorry

Laurane

stampingmarianne said...

Here a christmas card in my favorite colors.
Thanks for the nice challgen.
Marianne

Mervi said...

Hello, here's my red and purple card

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

I used both 2 of my favorite colors and some of my favorite paper in those colors. I'm sad as the paper is almost gone!! Wonderful work from the DT. You can see my card on my blog

Hazel said...

sorry mine was so late x