CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Paper Pieced Somethings ~ CHALLENGE

Can you believe that it's the last Friday in July already??? What a fun month we've been having here at Stamp Something and we just wanted to say a big huge thank you to all of you who have been playing along with us this summer! We know summer's a busy time for everyone and we're so delighted you're able to join us! We'd also like to thank Tracey from Fred, She Said for sponsoring our fantastic winged things challenge last week! There were some gorgeous projects!!!

In other SS news we are so very excited to welcome Rowena Barnard onto the team. You can visit her at Crafty Pagan Designs to see her fabulous work. Marcea's DT term is unfortunately over, so we are also saying farewell to her this week. Please join me in wishing her the best of luck in the future, we will surely miss her here!!!!

So onto the new challenge! We would like to see you paper piece something! Pretty fun and easy right?? Whether it's on a card, layout, or altered item, paper piece away!


This week we are pleased to welcome back Whiff of Joy as our sponsor!!! Katharina has generously donated one of her cute new party animals, Lou the Celebrating Monkey for our lucky, random winner this week!!! Check out the Whiff of Joy site for Lou's celebrating friends and details on the Fall kit pre-order.

For your chance at winning, simply leave a direct link to your new project by 7pm ET Thursday, August 6th using the Mr. Linky feature below.

Have fun paper piecing something. And check out the next post for the DT's samples.


24 comments:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

http://cindycoutts.com/?p=1846

My card is above. I made it a few weeks ago but wanted to start participating in the challenges. Thank you for looking. I'm still trying to figure out how that Linky thing works. I haven't had too much luck with it.

Vixykins said...

Oh yay I love Rowena's designs :D

Linda said...

Oh what a cute little monkey image!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Beautiful Greetings said...

I adore that monkey! I have posted using Mr. Linky! Here is my entry.

http://beautifulgreetings.blogspot.com/2009/07/dreamtime-designs-peony-cds.html

Suzi Mac said...

Lovely DT examples, I have posted with Mr Linky.
Suzi xx

Alex said...

Nice DT cards!
Here is my card I also used mr. linky
Hugs, Alex

Darlene said...

LOVE paper piecing .. thanks for the opportunity to work with it again! Your samples are amazing as always ... keep up the good work ladies!!

Juut said...

I never did much with paperpiecing, but it's so much fun!

Nikki said...

This was such a fun challenge & your Dt's are Great :)
Entry Here
thanks for looking
Nikki C

Just Sweet Creations said...

Hi Here's Mine
thank you for looking
Anne L

Pop's Cards said...

I loved this challenge and had fun doing it, this was only my second time but i like it and can see me using it again, great idea if you make a mistake...

My card can be found HERE.

Thank you for looking hugs Pops x x x

stephanne said...

Lovely design team and the examples are inspiring!! This is my first time playing along over here, thanks for the great challenge, linked with mr. linky.
Take Care, Stephanne

cheryl said...

brilliant cards by the DT love cheryl xxxxxxx

Maria Matter said...

I love pp, great challenge!
I linked to the Mr!
but just in case...
... Joyful Stamper: Elisabeth Bell Stamps for SCACD-Rian
blessings, Maria

Jonia said...

I do love doing this and thanks for inspiring me on this challenge. Your cards are fabulous!

Smriti said...

I love paper piercing, especially for those hard-to-do coloring areas! Here's my entry, I've added it to linky also.

TFHTC!

Happy Crafter said...

I really enjoyed this challenge thanks for the inspiration from the brill DT's:)
Here is my entry.
TYFL hugzz Val xxx

Beverly G said...

The cupcake is pieced, it's always amazing to me how it fits together when you get it right.
Thanks for letting me play along.

Unknown said...

This is my first time paper piecing, I did Annika's skirt. Hope you like my card :) Hugs, Louise

Chris said...

I love to paper piece so I had to enter this challenge.

Anonymous said...

Love this challenge, here's my entry:

http://abbysgarden.blogspot.com/2009/08/gingham-tulips-and-few-challenges.html

Cat said...

I had a blast with this challenge! I just had to enter again!

Dianne said...

Thank you for the challenge.

Here is my entry

tiggertastic said...

thank you for the challenge

My entry is here

thank you for looking,

sarah x