CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Something yellow, green and blue~ CHALLENGE

It's Friday again already! We loved all the shapes from last week, thanks for sharing some of your creativity with us!! And thanks to Marcea for donating that fun Sugar Nellie!!!

With spring in full swing, we thought a great idea for a challenge would be something with beautiful spring colors. So this week we've issued a color challenge of yellow, green, and blue. Your project can use any shades or multiple shades of all three colors, they just all need to be represented. The occasion for the project is up to you!

This week we have a new sponsor, The Cutting Cafe! Here's a bit about them......

Hello my name is Regina Easter. I have 4 wonderful children and an awesome supportive husband. I have for as long as I can remember loved all the aspects of creating things with paper and drawing. So it was only fitting that I decided to open up The Cutting Cafe' and I am loving every bit of this new venture. The Cutting Cafe' offers affordable Printable Stamps and Cutting Files. The Cutting Files which are basically just like templates are files that you Print out using your home printer, Cut, Assemble and then Embellish.....Very Easy.....The Cutting Files also come in the format where you can cut out the files using some of the latest Machine Cutters like the Pazzles Inspiration, Bosskut Gazelle and Cricut (with Scal software). The Printable Stamps are just that, images that are sent to you through email that you print out using your home printer. After the images are printed out, you can just color them in like you would any other stamped imaged...One great thing about the Printable Stamps and Cutting Files is that you no longer have to worry about finding space to store all of your stamps....You can keep them all in a folder in your computer and use over and over again.


The random winner of this challenge can choose 3 sets from the Cutting Cafe!!! Thanks Regina for that generous and yummy blog candy!

In order to win this prize just leave a direct link to your project using the Mr. Linky feature below by 7pm ET Thursday, April 23rd. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced shortly after. Feel free to combine this challenge with as many others as you can, just make sure it's a new creation, thanks:)

Check out some eye candy from the DT in the next post!

Have fun stamping something!



26 comments:

valeriej said...

Thanks so much I adore colour challenges and this colour combination is beautiful. Fantastic design cards.

Boni said...

hehehehehe I just so happened to make a sweet little green, yellow, blue something card ......

Anonymous said...

thanks for your great challenge...this is fun! Happy day!~Donna

Sue McMahon said...

HI! I'm glad I stumbled across this last night. I was working on a card with a stamp I won from Whimsy Stamps and it used these colors! :) Thanks for the challenge. Can't wait to see all the cards created!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Very nice cards from the DT. This was a bit of a challenge for me. Not colors I use often.

Heidi said...

Well I got this one done right on time too!

Elena said...

Beautiful challenge.

TARJA L said...

Long time no see, With your challenge after pause. Nice sketch this time.

Zoechaos said...

Lovely colour combination, used it to complete a Tanda Teaser and of course to enter here.

coldwaters2 said...

Love the DT cards great ideas I have used the link.

Lorraine x

Katy said...

great DT cards!

Nancy Sanders said...

I really enjoyed the color challenge. This color combination is one of my favorites. Great DT cards.

http://nancysanders.blogspot.com/2009/04/365-days-49-stamps-something-daring.html

Ravengirl said...

These were great colors for a very spring-y birthday card!

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous colors! I actually made my card friday, but didn't have time update my blog until today.

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

I enjoyed creating a card for this challenge - thanks for the inspiration!

Mopsemamma said...

My colors are a little off in the scanning - but I've used yellow, not brown as it may seem :-)
Thanks for pushing me to use colors I rarely mix.

Kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy Dillman said...

Thanks for a great challenge!

Kathleen said...

Great challenge.
I have added my card here.

Crazy Creations said...

I had fun doing the challange Ilove those colors .Im going to do all of your challanges. Hope you like the card I made its on my blog.Sarah Http://cutecard.here.ws

Maria Matter said...

Lovely spring colors, great challenge!
Blessings, Maria

Unknown said...

Lovely colour challenge and gorgeous DT cards again

Jan xx

Karen said...

Great colours. Fab DT cards. Thank you for the inspiration.

Love Karen xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT hugs Pops x x x

Smriti said...

That's a lovely combination! My entry is #62.

Tracy said...

My entry is No 67.
I have put a link to your challenge on my blog. Now all I have to do is cross my fingers.
Happycrafting
Tracy x
www.tracy-countrymouse.blogspot.com