CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Favorite Somethings Challenge Winner

Thanks to everyone who showed us their favorite this week!! It was great to see how different they were!! And a big thanks to Katharina from Whiff of Joy for providing us with some yummy candy!

Now on to the winner of the new Whiff of Joy stamp....
Here are your random numbers:62
Timestamp: 2009-03-12 23:58:06 UTC

That is ...
62. Claire

Claire, email me, Erin with your mailing address please and I'll have Katharina get that out to you right away:)

See you all tomorrow morning for a brand new challenge.

Also please check out the sidebar for details about collecting cards, fronts and supplies for our troops.

1 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I've won. Thank you so much, this will be my first Whiff of Joy stamp but hopefully it will be the start of a new collection!!

I have emailed you my details

Thanks again
Claire