CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chocolate Somethings Winner!

WOW! I can't believe how many people played along with this last weeks challenge. I am so thrilled to see all the wonderful chocolate inspiration. Thank-you to each and everyone one of you who were up for the challenge and posted your cards here. I'm so excited to share this blog candy with you, unfortunately there is only one winner. So now here's what you have all been waiting for, the lucky winner is (Thanks to Random.org)......drum roll please......Entry #17!!! Val please email (lik@cinci.rr.com) me with your info so I can get out your package of goodies! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another fun challenge hosted by another DT member, Alex!

Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Val!! :)

Marcea said...

Congratulations hunny!!
-x-

Happy Crafter said...

Wow i am so excited at winning this thank you so much will email you my snail mail right away :)
Hugzz Val XXX