CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fancy Folds - Challenge

Well, here it is Friday again!!! Thanks to all of you who participated in the challenge to stamp something last week!

This week I (Becky) am the the host for our challenge. I challenge you to stamp a Fancy Folded Something! The resources page on SCS is a great place to start.

Blog candy for this challenge is a sampling of Bazzill 1-1/2" flowers, a package of Amuse clear scalloped oval stickers, and a package of American Crafts vanilla Thickers.
All you need to do to win is put a comment with a link to your creation on THIS POST by Thursday, October 9th at 7pm. The winner will be drawn randomly that night and announced before our next challenge.

Don't miss the DT stamped samples in the next post for some inspiration!

So, go ahead....fancy fold something!!!

12 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

oops, left my comment on the wrong one!!

Click here for mine.

Bev said...

Fab challenge, here's my entry

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Hi! You must be reading my mind, ´couse I´ve done this card yesterday and it fits perfectly with your challenge. Hope you like it.
Here is my card: http://bolhin-svet.blogspot.com/2008/10/slon-na-pohodu.html

X Natasha x

Louise said...

Hi, great work from the DT.

My entry is HERE

Louise x

Denise said...

Ok something for your challenge...

http://mamascroppingcollections.myctmh.com/WebSites/Templates/MyCTMH/Template1.aspx?PageID=53&HighlightID=244597

Denise W
mamascollections@aol.com

Chrissie said...

Funny how challenges seem to co-incide with what we seem to be doing anyway.
My card is here
Chrissie

Desire Fourie said...

Wow, congrats once again to the DT members ... your creations are just gorgeous. Thank you for such a versatile them this week. Here is my take on fancy folds:
http://desiref.blogspot.com/
Thank you for looking. Warm regards from sunny South Africa

Louise said...

Hi, hope you don't mind but I have another entry for this weeks competition!
You can find it HERE

Louise x

Wendi said...

Lovely challenge made me try something new here is mine
http://oohlalacraftyblog.blogspot.com/

sarahw said...

This was fun. Thanks. My fancy fold is at sarahw-stampinwithsarah.blogspot.com

Lorraine Robertson said...

Fab challenge that made me wrack my brain & go back to basics. Thank you so much too to the DT for sharing their designs & inspiration.

My card is HERE

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Ladies. Great samples and great challenge Becky. Here is mine.

http://katiespaperhaven.blogspot.com/2008/10/trick-or-treat-pop-up-style.html